Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to learn new skills? Then being a DISH Satellite TV Technician/Installer is your calling. At Satellite Daddy, we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training. Our Satellite TV Technicians/Installers are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on award winning DISH Satellite TV services. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or customer relationship experience to Satellite Daddy!
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to earn additional weekly incentive pay through achieving your performance goals!
- Highly independent work.
- Flexible schedule.
Satellite TV Installers/Technician Primary Responsibilities:
- Conducting site surveys – determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
- Installing cutting edge technology – place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
- Educating customers – review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
- Providing Dish Smart Home Services – successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
Skills – Experience and Requirements:
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, being resourceful and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces and work in all climates.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in the State of California, with a driving record that meets DISH’s minimum safety standard.
- Be able to pass a background and drug test.
- Cable industry experience is a plus.
Application for Installer: